We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a spa in Katakolon?

Which Olympia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
8 posts
Save Topic
Is there a spa in Katakolon?

This will be our second time to Katakolon on a cruise. Since we will be on a very port intensive cruise in September for 12 days and also traveling through Italy on trains for an additional 20 days, we've chosen this day as a relax and do nothing day.

My two questions are: 1. Is there any types of massages or spas anywhere in Katakolon? 2. Which is the best beach to go hang out at for the day? Any advice would be appreciated!

Dubai
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a spa in Katakolon?

There is Aldemar Hotels and spa, not AT Katakolon, but NEAR Katakolon:

www.aldemarhotels.com

I suggest you make a reservation for spa and I also suggest the ajurveda masaage (I don't remember the name on their list, but it's great).

The beach at the hotel is really nice too, no need to travel all day...

2. Re: Is there a spa in Katakolon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 10, 2010