We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Paralio Astros

WALES
1 post
Save Topic
Staying in Paralio Astros

Has anyone stayed in the Irini Filoxenia apartments and studios,? Do they have electric kettles, and do you know of a property nearby where we could have a drink and use of a pool? Will I be able to get in the sea without swim shoes or is it stoney.Thankyou for any info you can give me.

Paralio Astros
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Paralio Astros

They have electric kettles. There are only two pools in the whole of Paralio Astros, and these are only for the people staying at those properties, so you cannot use either. The are two large beaches. One is sand/shingle, but sandy in the water. The other is sandier. I will be your holiday rep there. If you come to the Welcome Meeting, I will give you all the information you need.

Brierfield
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Paralio Astros

Stayed in these apartments last week, they do have kettles, you will need shoes to get in the sea, there arent any pools in the resort, but beaches are very near. No air conditioning in the 2 bed apartments but we hired a fan. Had a lovely holiday.

3. Re: Staying in Paralio Astros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Peloponnese