We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings on Thassos

birmingham
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Weddings on Thassos

Has anyone from the UK had or are planning to have a civil wedding service on Thassos Island? If so I would appreciate any advice you can offer - Thanks

Thassos
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings on Thassos

Suggest that you look at www.thassosweddings.webs.com.

birmingham
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings on Thassos

Thank you for the information but I would also be keen to hear anyones personal experience of arranging a wedding in Thassos

Thassos
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings on Thassos

We are both English and arranged our wedding in Thassos, the paperwork is very involved and we found you need help with it to get it right.

Also having a wedding planner on the Island is essential if you want to enjoy the run up to your wedding rather than run round like a headless chicken prior to the big day.

birmingham
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weddings on Thassos

Thank you I think we are nearly sorted, I have been in touch with a wedding planner in Thassos and also someone in the UK that can sort all the necessary documents so it looks to be all underway - hopefully

5. Re: Weddings on Thassos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 16, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Thasos