We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sotiris apartments

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
sotiris apartments

Can anyone give me the e-mail address of the sotiris apartments so I can make a booking?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
84 reviews
1. Re: sotiris apartments

Sandy you may need to call or fax them because even their website doesnt have an email address listed

www.hotelsotiris.gr/sotiris/default.asp…

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: sotiris apartments

Hi Sandy

Sotiris Studios are committed to Sunvil holidays from May to October that is why there is no e-mail address - so probably best to contact Sunvil Holidays or visit their website.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: sotiris apartments

As well as sunvil holidays (as per earlier reply) these apartments are also handled by "Greek Sun" holidays in the UK - they seem to have better flights to Lemnos - i.e. not calling first at Samos on the way out, as the Sunvil flights do.

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: sotiris apartments

Excuse me you are correct, Greek Sun do have a couple of rooms on an allotment bases at Sotiris Studios and as you mentioned maybe their flight, for a few people is better, but not for everyone, as they have seats on a Thomas Cook flight, [Neilson part of the group] and not everyone likes a flight with so many children & infants.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
39 reviews
5. Re: sotiris apartments

With regard to the post on the 15th March ref. the charter flights wih "Sunvil" (with Small Planet airlines) perhaps being better than those with "Greek Sun" (withThomas Cook airlines) for the Sotiris apartments (which are excellent apartments by the way). people should be aware that the Sunvil flight, because it goes via Samos is literally nearly 51/2 hours long - and you have to get off at Samos and then reboard (after I might add after the Samos people who are going home, have boarded before you, and you are still on your way out to our holiday to Lemnos!).

I know this because I have just foolishly done it on the 5th of July - be warned this is not a good start to your holiday - better to fly Thomas Cook for 4 hours (with Greek Sun) and put up with a few kids rather than this length of time on a flight and have to get on and off the plane again.

P.S. Unbelievably when coming home from Lemnos the Samos people going home (who boarded the plane before you going out, after you had to get off), are offloaded again and still reboard before you! What a Mickey Mouse set up!

6. Re: sotiris apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, March 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lemnos