We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Ikaria

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,614 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in Ikaria

I am trying to find an accomodation in Agios Kyrikos. Do you have any suggestions ? I have tried to mail a couple I found on island-ikaria.com but they dont answer. Do you know any other web-sites for Ikaria ?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,589 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Ikaria

Hi,

There are a few hotels/rooms for rent on the hill right side of Ag. Kyrikos, north side, coming in by ferry. Where local small ferries dock. Centre harbour back a bit a hotel that opens for middle of night arrivals.

Can find no Internet presense of those at all.

The photo on this page is the area:

www.island-ikaria.com/villages/agios.asp

I don't do websites, find on arrival is 98% of my experience. Of the other 2% limited knowledge, Faxes seem to work better than Emails.

Edited: 8:41 am, August 10, 2013
2. Re: Accomodation in Ikaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 12, 2014