We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Book 9€ Web Offer Train Ticket ?

Lille, France
8 posts
Save Topic
How Book 9€ Web Offer Train Ticket ?

Hello

I am trying to book a ticket from Athens to Thessaloniki on 25th December from the tickets(dot)trainose(dot)gr website. I can see that there are few Web offer tickets available for 9 euros only but I have no idea how to book them. I have tried pretty much everything but with no success. Am I missing something ? Could somebody give me a step by step instruction on how to book one ? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Dibyajeeban

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Book 9€ Web Offer Train Ticket ?

When on the page listing the routes, just click (highlight) the line with the one trip you wish to book.

At the top right of the page, click "seat selection".

Click on a car (left side of the sketch), and on a seat

At the top right of the page, click "terms of service".

At the bottom of the page click (check) "I accept the terms of service"

At the top right of the page, click "passenger names".

Fill-in your name. Click the box next to the name

At the top right of the page, click "extra services".

Supposing you don't need "extra services"

At the top right of the page, click "webticket payment".

Fill-in your details.

2. Re: How Book 9€ Web Offer Train Ticket ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 11, 2014