We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New sticky

Which Thessaloniki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
Save Topic
New sticky

Triper,thank you for taking time to mention how to travel from Thessaloniki to other countries.I made it a sticky under the other one created by you also!

Grigoris

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New sticky

Thanks Grigoris_Thes... You are very welcome.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,333 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New sticky

..Ugh! Help a techno-deprived gal out here.. where are these stickies, lol?;-) You'd think I'd know my way around TA by now;-o) Is there a nice, easy link you can provide that won't require rocket science, lol?;-) Thanks guys.. tryin' to enjoy here!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
Level Contributor
12,241 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New sticky

It's not just you Litsa - I was just about to make the same comment.

And BTW, when it appears, it sounds like an excellent & very useful idea!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,333 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New sticky

Whew! Thanks tsipouro;-o) If I'm not mistaken, aren't stickies usually at the top of a forum page?! Oh well.. hopefully someone will kick in with the links.. I'm curious to read too;-) Enjoyin'!

Edited: 1:38 pm, February 23, 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New sticky

It's in the FAQ.."How to travel from Thessaloniki to neighboring countries".I found it in the forum and decide it to put it there since many people ask..Well,just yesterday i joined the DE's group so i'm currently learning.. :)

At least,i hope i didn't mess it up!!

Grigoris

Edited: 1:49 pm, February 23, 2013
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,333 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New sticky

Hey Grigoris:-) Just noticed your status.. congrats and welcome to the madness, lol;-) Thanks for that.. will go 'look for it'.. and let you know how I made out;-) Getting closer to enJOYin'!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: New sticky

Thank you Litsa.. :)

Grigoris

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
Level Contributor
12,241 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New sticky

Congrats Grigoris! I got my second DE-ship yesterday (Zagori) so we can celebrate together!

You cannot make anything into a sticky - you have to message the TA Mods who will check it out & decide the outcome. We DEs on the Lesvos Forum just got a link to a map stickied at the top of our forum. Send a PM to whoever at TA PM'd you to "promote" you - they'll sort it for you.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,429 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: New sticky

Thanks and congats to you too!!We can celebrate by drinking tsipouro(although not a big fan!!)..I will of course follow your advice!

Grigoris

10. Re: New sticky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Thessaloniki