We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from Pefkochori to Vourvourou?

3 posts
Save Topic
from Pefkochori to Vourvourou?

Hello.I would really like to see Vourvourou but I'm in Pefkochori. Does anybody know how to get with a bus from Pefkochori to Vourvourou? Some people told me at first to drive to nea moudania and then to Vourvourou. Can someone help me? Thanks

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: from Pefkochori to Vourvourou?

this is the only way that you can go, if you want to go by bus. It would be easier if you rent a car and drive there.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
765 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: from Pefkochori to Vourvourou?

Yeah, I should also advice the car rental, keeping in mind that taking a bus from Pefkochori to Nea Moudania, and then waiting some time to get another bus from Nea Moudania to Vourvourou, could take a long time. Probably cheaper, but a long time and also you will have to definitely fit your schedule in between the bus timetables :-(

I would say that the car rental would be the best solution if you are feeling confident driving at another country.

England
Level Contributor
194 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from Pefkochori to Vourvourou?

We've done it and it's a nice day out. If you have time you can drive to Nea Moudania first then down and round the bottom of Sithonia to Sarti and back up the other side to Vourvourou. Some great views and very scenic. Sarti has a lovely beach over looking Mount Athos. If you prefer to go directly to Vourvourou it will probably take about 90 mins.

England
Level Contributor
194 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from Pefkochori to Vourvourou?

Sorry got distracted. I meant to say you can drive to to Neos Marmaras in Sithonia first and not Nea Moudania!

5. Re: from Pefkochori to Vourvourou?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sithonia