We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday Night arrival

Bonnie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday Night arrival

Hello we arrive at Royal Horizon hotel on Saturday Night at approx midnight,,, where is there to go for drinks after this time? anything in the hotel or do we need a taxi somewhere?

cheers ;-) Wullie

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
800 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday Night arrival

You are aware that you are arriving pretty "late" in the season, right? The options of bars etc, will be pretty minimised. Being a Saturday though, there should be couple of places open, however I am not personally aware of what is still open now. How about a quick email at the hotel?

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
800 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday Night arrival

Any updates on this? How was your arrival? How was your holidays? What about the time you arrived? Did you manage to find some things open for food and drinks?

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
436 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday Night arrival

possibly

"Kalithea Horizon Royal", Faliraki, Rhodes?

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
800 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saturday Night arrival

Yes, I am thinking the same as well "triper2007"........ I haven't found a hotel with such a name at Halkidiki...

5. Re: Saturday Night arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, July 19, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Kallithea
Recent Conversations