We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sophia or yiota

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
16 reviews
sophia or yiota

does anyone have any info on either of these aparts please

Lancing, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
111 reviews
1. Re: sophia or yiota

My parents stayed at the Sophia for three weeks two years ago, and liked it so much they have rebooked for another 3 weeks this year. Very clean and quiet location, approx 300 metres from the nicer end of the beach. Local bars near by (a couple), with big screen tv for football. Approx 10-15 mins to walk into main town, by road or along the beach path.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: sophia or yiota

thanks for your reply.do they no what the yiota aparts are like.they are next door to the sophia

Lancing, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
111 reviews
3. Re: sophia or yiota

Hi - yes they are literally next door within the same grounds. If you look at my video post of bike trip from sophia to where i stayed in june thus year, a very brief clip of the hotel and drive out can be seen (the rest of it is just video of the road :)

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: sophia or yiota

where do i find your video clip to

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: sophia or yiota

sorry ive found it

6. Re: sophia or yiota

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, September 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Zakynthos
Recent Conversations