We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy rent Zante - car

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Easy rent Zante - car

Hi,

So here i am first time on Zante. I would like to ask if anyone had a chance to use Easy Rent Car from Laganas. I have checked online and prices are competitive but went to the Office and the guy almost didnt want to talk when I said it was cheaper online. I didnt want to negotiage but to confirm the details. I left and placed an order online but the email is not responding now So i am not sure if the car Will be delivered. The guy in the Office said that he has no cara from the internet and That the central Office has them but did not want to give me the address. He told me to call them on my own. I cant find another address So not sure if it is him anyway who is now responsible for my reservation. Cold anyone advice?

Thanks So much

Zante is great So far apart from this Little unpleasant Service :)

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
62 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Laganas
Laganas
Zakynthos, Greece
5 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy rent Zante - car

I've never used them but quite often prices can be cheaper online but most companies will match (& often beat) their online price.

I've just returned from 2weeks in Argassi & we used http://www.euroalfarentals.gr for the first time. We had a car for 2 weeks & they were superb, I can highly recommend them. We booked online & paid by cash when they delivered the car. No credit card details were required & the car had full insurance as standard.

They're based in Tsilivi but will deliver anywhere. Give them a try online, we'll definitely be using them next time.

P. S. From the way you describe your treatment by easy rent I'd avoid them anyway. If that's how they treat you as a potential customer imagine the service you'd get once you pay them. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Edited: 8:01 am, June 12, 2018
Mentioned in this post
Argassi
Argassi
Zakynthos, Greece
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy rent Zante - car

I have couple of days left So Will check if they come. If its totalny different a person, i Will confirm the details and use if everything is as agreed. If not, I Will definetely call and ask what is the problem.thank you for the info about the other company. I Will check it nów.

Edited: 10:43 am, June 12, 2018
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy rent Zante - car

Can you confirm it is a zero risk option you paid for? No excess?

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy rent Zante - car

Yes, full insurance with no excess was included & no credit card details requested, so no nasty shocks after you return home.

Only thing not covered by the insurance was underside damage if caused by "off road use". This is common with all insurances.

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy rent Zante - car

Thank you for the answer. Short update. I Could not wait that Long (24 hours for the reply) and cancelled the reservation. Then, somehow, i got a response. And although i confirmed i am no longer interested in their offer they delivered car anyway. Strange Service. I dont recommend the company. Too difficult the contact was. Change the company to one of recommend here. I hope to have better experience

Reply to: Easy rent Zante - car
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;