We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laertis Studios

Bucharest, Romania
1 post
Save Topic
Laertis Studios

Hi there,

Does anyone went in Lekfada and stayed at Laertis Studios?

How was it?

Please help me with an overview :)

Thanks.

M

Nantwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
789 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laertis Studios

I don't know whether they are the same but I stayed at the Laertis Studios in Perigiali 15 years ago. They were ion the main road in the centre of Perigiali. I know they weren't being used as studios from 2002 to around 2010, but they were still there. They seemed to be used mainly as storage. They were ok but nothing special then but they may have been improved. Of course they may be a different Laertis studios, it can be quite common in Greece to have studios with the same name.

Bucharest, Romania
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Laertis Studios

Buna! Si eu sunt curioasa cum sunt conditiile la acest studio. Ai aflat ceva? Eu plec la sfarsitul lunii august. Vacanta placuta sa ai!

Craiova, Romania
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Laertis Studios

hello,

anyone has any updated informations about Laertis Studios ? thank you.

4. Re: Laertis Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 23, 2015