We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Viglia, Nikiana

England
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Viglia, Nikiana

Hi, has anyone stayed in this villa, or does anyone know anything about it? We love the look of the villa, and are looking to book it for next year, but we can't find any reviews on it. We'd just like to find out a bit more about it before we book up! Any info would be great. :o)

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

Hi Donna ,I was at the villa in June it is beautiful.No wifi as I said but we weren't to bothered about this as the place is so amazing ! There are some of the bars in the marina in Nidri that had wifi ,the Lime bar had it and most of the places we went.I have lots of pics but not sure how to do it on here really.Are you on Facebook? You can always look at my profile there are loads of pics on there x

Croydon, United...
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

Hi Sue, Yes I am on Facebook ,will need surname to find you x

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

Hi,

We are going to the Villa in May 2015, how easy is the route from the airport and is the Villa easy to find?

Thank you

Mariex

UK and Lefkada
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

Hi Marie, and Happy New Year!

The route from the airport to Nikiana is easy, it's about 40-45 mins drive from the airport. If you're picking up a hire car at the airport, you exit the airport, turn right on the main road, and continue for about 10-15 mins to a T-junction in the village of Agios Nikolaos. Here you turn right, it's well signposted for Lefkada. Another 10 mins will bring you to Lefkada, across the causeway and over the "floating bridge" (what I call the rickety-rackety bridge, you'll soon see why -- safe but noisy!). In Lefkada town, keep left and basically just keep on going, it will be signposted for Nidri (Nikiana is on the same road but before Nidri!), you'll drive through Lygia and then arrive in Nikiana in approx. 15 mins from Lefkada town. The roads are good, a bit winding and not very fast, but easy. There are supermarkets, bakeries etc on the way if you need to stock up.

I don't know exactly where Villa Viglia is when you get to Nikiana, but I'm sure someone who's been there before will help you.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

Thank you very much thats very helpful.

1 post
Save Reply
36. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

how far is the villa from Nikiana, can you walk there or do you need to drive?

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

Hi Paddy, the villa is quite far from any shops if you wanted to walk, however in a car Nydri is about 5mins and Nikiana is a bit further. Although the villa address is Nikiana we are much closer to Nydri. Parking was free everywhere when we were there last week, and you can park in the high street or car parks.

Marie

38. Re: Villa Viglia, Nikiana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 17, 2016