We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

Hi,

I am looking to hire a 3 cabin yacht in August from Lefkada. Can anyone recommend a good (price is key) company? Anyone have any experience of SunSail? I would ideally like to do Monday to Sunday but appreciate this might not possible.

When searching online I'm getting huge variances in price for the same yachts. Can I hire for a reasonable price when I get there (Monday August 28th)

Also - any suggestion for a 6 day itinerary?

Cheers,

J

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

Try Exadas Yachts. I used them in 2015 and was very pleased with everything about them. Also, negotiate a bit. Depending on what season and what island group you want to sail from, make a reasonable counter offer and maybe the owner will go for it.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,149 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

Hi J,

See plenty of Sunsail boats when we stay in Aghia Efimia on Cephalonia. Folks seem happy enough.

I think a good itinerary would be to circle Cephalonia and Ithaca, or circle Ithaca and the east coast of Cephalonia.

Bob

BVI
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

Here is some prices with sunsail www.viyachts.com/bareboats/sunsail/greece.php

and I like Kiriacoulis they have a base there also and is a local Greek company viyachts.com/bareboats/kiriacoulis/greece.php

Have a great trip,

Tom

Nantwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
907 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

You could also try www.nisosyachtcharter.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,943 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

Greek sails been going for years

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,943 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

Think Neilsons go out of Lefkada aswell

7. Re: Bareboat Yacht Charter recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 30, 2018