We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

Cornwall.
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

I'm looking for somewhere for up to 18 family members to to have a reunion on Ithaca. Has anyone stayed at the omirikon Hotel? Or does anyone know of nice big villa or group of villas we could consider?

West Mids
Level Contributor
218 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

Hiya, you lucky things ! Can I come ??

Not stayed at the Omirikon but it's on the sea front and looks fine. I've stayed at the Mentor Hotel which is basic but good and clean and friendly.

There's also Captain Jimmys ( Yiannis ) Hotel on the sea front which looks fine.

You don't say when you are going ? If it's August you may have a problem because many mainlanders head to Ithaca for the month.

Have a look at ithacagreece.com website which lists lots of accomodation across the island.

Good luck with your quest and have a great time. xx

West Mids
Level Contributor
218 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

Sorry, obviously that's

www.ithacagreece.com

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

The Omikron is right in the centre of Vathy with good views across the harbour. Haven't stayed there but it would be a good central location.

We stayed at the Captain Yiannis and this is in a wonderful location (5-10 mins walk from Vathy) - their details are on Ithacagreece.com. The accommodation is quite basic tho' so it depends what you are looking for. We would return because we loved it and loved Ithaca. As Lesa said - August is very busy so book before you go...

Cornwall.
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

Thanks for your reply. We're looking at June so hopefully it wil not be as busy as high season.

West Mids
Level Contributor
218 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

Have you had any joy in finding somewhere ? I've been surfing trying to find you a villa / villas but can't find anything big enough for 18.

Just a thought that Captain Yiannis and Omirikon Hotels are about 100 meters from each other.

Derby
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

We are booked into the Omirikon in August on recommendation of our travel agent (Ionian Holidays) who find us somewhere nice every year. A webiste with more information on the hotel is greeka.com/ionian/…index.html

7. Re: Omirikom Hotel, Vathy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 29, 2009