We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

We are a retired couple who intend to visit Corfu for the first time in June 2014. We like to dine out each night and enjoy visiting the local bars. Could anybody recommend a nice resort near a good beach with a good selection of decent bars & restaurants. We are keen to avoid hens, stags & lager louts. We will not be hiring a car.

jersey,Channel Isles
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Have a look at Arillas, I think that you would love it.

Mentioned in this post
Arillas
Arillas
Corfu, Greece
Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Hello there,check out San Stefanos on the north west coast of Corfu,seems to tick all your boxes.

manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Yes check out Sans Stefanos on the Northwest Coast, take a virtual tour of the resort and beach @ ' Virtual tour sans stefanos,bliss', there is also a dedicated forum @ 'Sans stefanos forum'. There is a beautiful sandy beach, brilliant taverna's and chill out bars, some lovely walks through the olive groves and the headland. No stags and hens here. The villagers are so friendly and it is a perfect place to relax and just be. Check it out!

Edited: 4:51 pm, December 15, 2013
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

I agree with the above forumsters......for your style of holiday either Arillas or San Stefanos North West.

Whatever you choose, I am sure you will love this beautiful island of Corfu.

Fi

Mentioned in this post
Arillas
Arillas
Corfu, Greece
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
206 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Have ton put a vote in for beautiful Kassiopi :-)

Mentioned in this post
Kassiopi
Kassiopi
Corfu, Greece
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Thank you for your reply

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

It is likely that we will have another couple along any recommendations for 2 bedroom apartments in Sans Stefanos

manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Hi, you don't say whether or not you are wanting a package holiday or an independent holiday. If it is a package then have a look on the Thomsons website and also Thomas Cook website so you can see which apartments have two bedrooms, I think Tsaros apartments and Little Prince apartments have two bedroom properties available plus others as well.

If an independent holiday then take a look at the website of 'Corfu selections' to see what is on offer. Also 'Christina apartments' have beautiful views over the bay so check these apartments out also.

Hope that this helps.

Corfu, Greece
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

You would not go wrong with Agios also known as San Stefanos NW Corfu low key resort sandy beach no AI hotels and most properties and facilities all run by local families. If you need any ideas you can pm me and as I live there.....Lesley

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
206 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holidaying in Corfu June 2014

Hi, we are addicted to Kassiopi but always thought these look fantastic. Happy holiday booking, wherever you end up. Corfu people are especially friendly .http://www.stevens.gr/location.htm

Edited: 3:20 pm, December 30, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Kassiopi
Kassiopi
Corfu, Greece