We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moraitiki - price of eating out and wine/beer

Ireland
Level Contributor
85 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Moraitiki - price of eating out and wine/beer

Hi,

I saw a post that said prices of eating out average at 10 for main meal and 15-20 for 3 courses.

In Moraitiki are prices the same, whats the cost of beer/wine cocktails?

I have not found much info on this resort so any other general info appreciated.

Corfu Town, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
668 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moraitiki - price of eating out and wine/beer

I don't know exact prices for meals in Moraitika, but I know that there is a wide selection of restaurants, fast food, tavernas etc, so you will have a good choice of different meals , prices, quality etc. Same for bars, the main road is full os them on both sides.

Bristol
Level Contributor
8 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moraitiki - price of eating out and wine/beer

Billys cocktail and cafe bar is very cheap but lovely. To find it Take road to Cavos at junction messonghi/cavos. few 100 metres up road on left.

Snacks and breakfast also served all day.

Also Mandelina restuarant very good food. Also 3 sisters for cheap but delicious food.

3. Re: Moraitiki - price of eating out and wine/beer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Corfu
Recent Conversations