We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa annie

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
villa annie

has anyone stayed at villa annie in kassiopi or know anything details about it as it looks fab on website but is it too good to be true?

Reading, Berkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: villa annie

We are staying there in September so I can let you know after that - Did you find out anymore about it?

Sally

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa annie

Hi

I am staying there the 1st week in October with my partner and our 2 disabled children along with her elderly mum and a nephew and his girlfriend so it sounds (and looks) ideal for us.

I would be really grateful if you could post a short summary when you return,

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Gateshead, UK
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: villa annie

Hiya,

I'm just deciding where to book too, I hope the look of Villa Annie. The Blue Whale Corfu also looks good for you Bob, as it is even more secluded I think and with more grounds and a tree house!

If anyone can post after they've been, I'd appreciate it

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: villa annie

Thanks for that.

I will have a look at it tonight.

Only thing is it has to be within 800 metres of a taverna or my lads wont walk any further!!

Bob

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: villa annie

do you mean the blue whale villa in Sidari , if so lovely place , nice pool

Mentioned in this post
Sidari
Sidari
Corfu, Greece
6. Re: villa annie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 pm, October 08, 2009