We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disabled friendly hotel or apartments

Portsmouth, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Disabled friendly hotel or apartments

I will be a potential first time visitor to cephalonia and travelling with 2 older friends both who have walking difficulty, one of whom uses a frame / wheel chair. I appreciate that Cephalonia is quite hilly and we will drive them where ever they need to be. However can anyone recommend a hotel or apartments with good accessibility so that they can move around freely from room to restaurant to pool to grounds etc and an area to locate ourselves in. We would like it to be in a short distance of a good beach / village / town.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,551 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disabled friendly hotel or apartments

Hi Maria and welcome

I have just seen this hotel whilst helping someone else. It claims "disabled access".

http://www.lorenzohotel.gr/

I suggest you have a look at the reviews on TripAdvisor for what other people think of the place. It does get mixed reviews but so do many hotels!!

There is a contact address on the hotel website for you to find out more.

Hope this helps a bit.

Bob

Level Contributor
4,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disabled friendly hotel or apartments

Hi. Just to add to Bobs suggestion the Lorenzo is on the lower level of Lassi not far from the shops/restaurants & it's possible to access the beach down the road quite easily. It's the red roofed building on the photo on the TA Lassi home page. Hope this helps

wales
Level Contributor
248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disabled friendly hotel or apartments

Mediteranne hotel in lassi provide elevator which is very rare for kefalonian buildings.Also regina del agua in skala beach have elevator from ground floor to pool area and rooms area.

4. Re: Disabled friendly hotel or apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Cephalonia