We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbers

Lansdale...
Level Contributor
177 posts
17 reviews
Barbers

Is there a barbers shop in Fiscardo?

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Barbers

Hi DBF7

No there isn't . There used to be one in the nearby village of Maganos but I don't recall seeing it in June, doesn't mean that it's closed just that I didn't notice it. If driving south from Fiscardo into Maganos there are 2 roads off to the left which join together after a short distance and it was on the left of one of those - sorry this is all rather vague! I can picture it but describing it is another matter!!

If you ask any of the male waiters or bar staff in Fiscardo I'm sure they'll be happy to direct you.

Lansdale...
Level Contributor
177 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Barbers

Thanks for the quick response, I'll see if I can locate the one you mentioned - I guess there would be one in other areas anyway. The waiter suggestion should uncover something.

3. Re: Barbers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 14, 2014