We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

Hello, does anyone know of any English speaking Alcoholics Anonymous meetings on Cefalonia please?

I am going in June. Thanks, Shirley H

Edinburgh
2 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

You're welcome , maybe inter group could think about some sort of facility on where to find so we could make arrangements prior to going to places with no AA . Seems a shame to feel restricted in any way , you've got live AA meetings online though I believe , and you can download shares before you go . If you're still around in July and our hols cross over it'll be great to meet you . Nik

london
6 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

Hi Shirley,

I'm going to kefalonia in June too and was looking for a meeting. Maybe we could exchange numbers?

Laura

london
6 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

Hi Shirley,

I'm going to kefalonia in June too and was looking for a meeting. When will you be there? Maybe we could exchange numbers?

Laura D

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,303 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

Hi Laura,

Shirley has not been on this forum for some time so may not see your message.

If you click on her name you will get to "her" page. At the bottom left there is a link to send her a message. This will show up in her normal emails.

Bob

london
6 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

Thanks very much.

26. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cephalonia