We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't decide which hotel to choose on Cephalonia?

Arnold, Missouri
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Can't decide which hotel to choose on Cephalonia?

Still undecided on where to stay. I know in or near Lassi. We want to be close to the airport for are 6 am flight home on June 5th and as close to the water as possible and be able to walk or drive a short distance to restaurants and taverna since one of are main reasons for visiting Greece again is the food. We also like to interact with others, so we don't want to be to secluded.

We have the opportunity to use frequent flier point to pay for are 7 night hotel stay so are choices are limited to Lassi Hotel, Astra Village or Karavados Beach Hotel. Rewsmissus recommended Lassi Hotel, I'm just not sure how close it is to the water.

Does anyone know how close any of these hotels are to the sea? Would love to have that sea view smack in your face.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking at pictures online and maps just don't look that close to the ocean.

Thank you.

Karen

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,649 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't decide which hotel to choose on Cephalonia?

Hi Karen,

It looks as though people are answering this on your other posting!

I presume you have looked at reviews on TripAdvisor?

Many of the hotels can be found on Google Earth if that helps with distance from sea.

Happy hunting

Bob

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't decide which hotel to choose on Cephalonia?

Hi there

"bigcol" is the DE for Lassi and he has a good map of Lassi on his website. I don't recall its name so send him a PM and he'll send you the link.,

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't decide which hotel to choose on Cephalonia?

The Lassi Hotel is 2 minutes from the water, and the balconies have views over to Lixouri, lovely to watch the ferry coming and going whilst having a drink on the balcony.

4. Re: Can't decide which hotel to choose on Cephalonia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 08, 2014