We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day on Lefkada... what would you suggest?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
29 reviews
One day on Lefkada... what would you suggest?

Hi,

We will be staying on Lefkada for 2 nights at the end of October, so will only really have one full day.

What would you do with one day? We're not huge beach people so really looking for pretty landscapes, maybe quaint villages, churches, great views. We have a car so maybe a drive around the island? How long would that take and where would you stop, are there any great little "undiscovered" secrets you can share?

Any and all suggestions welcome!!

I posted this on the Lefkada forum yesterday but have had no replies so hoping this may be a better place to post!!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,948 posts
1. Re: One day on Lefkada... what would you suggest?

here is the best video for a drive around the island..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YB-TB8Iv0

Australia
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: One day on Lefkada... what would you suggest?

Thanks for the youtube link athanasios. While it shows a beautiful island it didn't really tell me much about driving times or places other travellers would recommend going to. I looked at quite a few other youtube clips too and they all are the same, gorgeous photos but no dialogue, they're all set to music. I was hoping for some specific advice.

Thanks again ... Larn

3. Re: One day on Lefkada... what would you suggest?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 16, 2014