We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Akis Studios

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
312 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Akis Studios

Have just returned from Parga on Sunday 10-Sept BY 11AM Monday myself and 4 freinds plus 2 freinds we had made all booked to go back so I think this speaks for it's self. Have had e-mails from Akis to say he cannot wait for us all to go back. WEe were lucky to be they for the farthes naming day which is a big thing in Greece and we all got invited and the family took us for a meal up in a little village were we had the best baked feta i have ever tasted. Ali pashas train is a lovely 2 hour trip and so is a boat trip to anti paxsos and paxsos.Icannot praise the akis enough only to say roll on next August

Mentioned in this post
Parga
Parga
Preveza Region, Greece
Greece
Greece
Europe
North West, England
Level Contributor
280 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Akis Studios

How nice for you all to be invited by the family to the village for the meal, it must have been a wonderful experience. I have also booked the Akis for one week for the end of May next year and from your account I also can't wait to go and try it for myself. I will certainly do both the trips as well. I am a single traveller so if you can give me any more hints and tips about the studios I would appreciate it. I have already had a good tip and that is Akis will sell me some large bottles of water and not much more than the supermarket price so I won't have to carry it.!

2. Re: Akis Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Parga