We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Zozefina to Perivoli Taverna & Beyond

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Distance from Zozefina to Perivoli Taverna & Beyond

Hi Bristol-bloke and everyone else who may be able to help!

We are staying at the Zozefina mid-June. Can you tell me how far and how long it takes to walk to the Perivoli please? I have a neuro problem which means I use a 3- wheeled walking aid to get around. I'm not bothered by hilly areas as I don't want to restrict myself, if it is too much though we will use taxi's.

(I have also posted this under the Supermarket's thread)

Many thanks

J.

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Zozefina to Perivoli Taverna & Beyond

Hi I'm Bristol blokes daughter. It will take about 15 mins to get to the perivoli. The best way to get there is to go down the main road and turn left just before the bp garage. There is a other way but it steep and uneven. The walk down to town is about 25 mins all down hill. A taxi back from town was 5 euros last year.

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from Zozefina to Perivoli Taverna & Beyond

Thanks Becky

J

Redcar, United...
Destination Expert
for Parga
Level Contributor
802 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance from Zozefina to Perivoli Taverna & Beyond

Excellent reply from Becky. Spot on.

Another option is to carry on another 100M on the main road without turning off to Perivoli and you will come to Dokos Taverna - you won't be disappointed. After that you will be heading into the harbour area. It's a better route into town as it's paved all the way as via Perivoli to town it's a bit bumpy.

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance from Zozefina to Perivoli Taverna & Beyond

Super

Many thanks for info satriani100!

J.

5. Re: Distance from Zozefina to Perivoli Taverna & Beyond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Parga