We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips.

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glossop, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Day trips.

We are visiting Parga for the 1st time in June this year and we are planning a few day trips.

Could anyone recommend a reliable, value for money company with whom we could book with as I think olympic holidays would be quite expensive.

Thank you.

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
460 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips.

We went to Parga for the first time last year.

We didn't take any 'official' trips, but did use the boats on the harbour to visit a number of the nearby beaches. Reasonable prices and reliable.

Regards

Sharon

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
805 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips.

Hi Zena

There is a little land train in Parga which goes from just behind the town beach. They do one excursion up to Ali Pasha's Castle via the village of Anthousa and also another trip to local villages and a waterfall I think.

We only tried the first one but it was very enjoyable and very good value.

We hired a car so didn't do any other organised trips.

Have a great time,

Jean

Parga, Greece
Destination Expert
for Parga
Level Contributor
740 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trips.

This page gives you an idea of what's available. I find Efira travel gives good value.

http://www.pargagreece.com/excursion_en.htm

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trips.

Hi.You can do boat trips to Paxos and Anti paxos,booked at the boats in the harbour which is cheaper than booking with the rep,very enjoyable we have done this about 3 times lovely day out sail at 10am and get back about 5pm if I remember correctly.

Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trips.

I have been to Meteora with Ephira travel, a very reliable company with an excellent choice of trips, and an unforgettable day out.

Glossop, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day trips.

Thanks for your replies. 59 days and counting, really looking forward to our 1st visit to Parga.

Manchester
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Day trips.

synthesis travel. they are the best. they have a website if you google them.

8. Re: Day trips.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Parga