We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
789 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi guys,

Coming out on Sunday and just looking at webcams, what's going on with the weather? It's not looking it's beautiful self? Can anyone reassure me that the outlook is good???

thanks

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
789 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather

Oh no Jojo, poor you! but like Gracie says its great that you're returning in August! I'm sure you'll really make up for it! Can't believe the weather here has decided to heat up here, typically whilst we're away, however I know where I'd rather be!

Rotherham
Level Contributor
110 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather

We are in Parga now.

Weather has been great all week. Had a 10 minute shower yesterday. Bit cloudy now but still v hot. Cooler at night. It seems to be getting hotter so don,t worry.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
789 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather

Thanks dave

London
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather

Michaela, have a wonderful time in one of our favourite places. Have fun sampling all that lovely food in the tavernas also. Take care, Jo x

precot,merseyside
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather

Lawn mowed hedges trimmed and driveway weeded..all in the sweltering heat..OMG!!..Not my speak as way past 50 but the thought of 2 weeks in a new resort as beautiful and vibrant as Parga from tomorrow and a hotel as praised as Dracos has made me come over all young again!!

Bring on the long walks,fantastic meals and copious amounts of Mythos..IM ready and raring to go..and I think the weather will be OK as well....have to refer to the original post dont I!!

London
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather

cabmufc, you will have a brilliant time in a brilliant place in Greece. Glad your lawns are all up to date. Now all you have to do is enjoy Parga. What a wonderful adventure for you. I am sure you will really enjoy it. Michaela, again, if you read this before you go have a great time. To both of you staying at the Dracos, a lovely place to stay and a lovely pool, enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
17. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Parga