We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambrini Studios

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bewdley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lambrini Studios

Hi there. Has anyone visited the Lambrini Studios? I am struggling to find any info on these studios (other than on usual travel agency pages)...? it will be our first time to Parga in June, we'd rather have traditional and basic - but wondered if anyone has been there?

Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lambrini Studios

Believe next door is Irini Studios great place to stay and apparently excellent bq night so all the family should enjoy.

Bewdley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lambrini Studios

Place next door is the Irini

Hmm......no water parks...... shopping is basic and traditional (there's a few touristy shops).

there are regular water taxi boats to and from other beaches - Voltos beach is the biggest and best for youngsters - if you take the sunbeds from Tango Club, you can use their lovely pool free, they have good food too and excellent service.

if you want lots of activity, Parga is probably not for you - its more traditional Greece.....

hope this helps

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lambrini Studios

The Irini is not really family friendly; mainly for the over 60's who like peace and quiet.

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
41 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lambrini Studios

Stayed at the Irini about ten years back with two 14 year old girls they had an amazing time! It might have changed but it was very family focused then, would not have said quiet, particularly.

One important thing for me (single parent double the responsibility) was that I felt the girls were safe doing a bit of wandering on their own. Which I did. My daughter's boyfriend nowadays is Greek and nowadays her friends come out and visit and have done for several years - they are mid 20's now but a few years back they found the night life fantastic in Parga fantastic.

Day trip to Corfu though for a water park.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lambrini Studios

When we visited about 6 years ago the majority of the guests were at least mid 50's no kids :-).

Edited: 2:26 pm, July 29, 2013
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Lambrini Studios

Think we've gone a bit off topic lol. Thinking about booking the Lambrini; is the pool area ok?

17. Re: Lambrini Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Parga