We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

London
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Can anyone tell where these two properties are please? Are they the ones a few minutes walk from Perivoli restaurant and are situated just of the road by the BP garage? going the short cut to the harbour - I mean passing Perivoli, Yiannis, 5 senses, Villa Andreas etc.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
741 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Hi JoJo,

I believe the Astridis is further on the back road past Perivoli and on the way to Lichnos. As for Harmony I haven't a clue! Are you looking to return in 2013?

x

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
281 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Hi jojojo - yes, you are in the right area, both properties are located very close to the Perivoli. As you walk down the hill (main road) from the direction of Adams, Zozefina and Irini you swing a left off the main road and down a short steep incline. & yes, as you then walk into town (along the back road/lane) you will pass Villa Andreas on your left and then Yiannis on your right. Love this end of town as we enjoy the walk to Lichnos up and over through the olive groves. Haven't stayed at either property but the Harmony has very good reviews!

London
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Yes, think I know now as you turn left from the main road just before BP garage, instead of going right towards the Perivoli continue down the lane and they are here, am I right??

Hi Michaela, I think I will always look to go back to Parga in the summer months, absolutely love it there. Am thinking early June this time but not sure where to go, have stayed Villa Andreas twice, Mara once, and this year Dracos, would love to go back to anyone of these but am looking at prices as we do love to go to Egypt in the winter months also. So am sussing out where properties are.

So if anyone can confirm where I think these are please reply. Thx Jox

England
Level Contributor
518 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Hi jojojo

I not sure of the location of the Aristidis Apts, but to get to the Harmony Resort from the Andreas, follow the road up to the Perovoli Restaurant and take the road opposite on the left, on to the T-junction, then turn right and it's a few hundred yards up that road on the left-hand side, it's just a 5 minute walk from the restaurant.

The Harmony Resort is run by George and Nori, two of the most friendly people you could ever meet, you will not be disappointed if you choose the Harmony..

north west
Level Contributor
61 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Harmony and Aristidis are on the same road along with the Elena and Aliki and as mentioned elsewhere close to BP garage and Prevoli. Aristidis is a further 5 mintues walk past Harmony. I've stayed in both and in my opinion both are nice. Harmony are the better apartments, Aristidis has the bigger pool and has large open grounds. Close call but Harmony just has the edge(I think!)

London
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Thanks so much to you all makes things a lot easier now i know where these are.

Redcar, United...
Destination Expert
for Parga
Level Contributor
802 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Hi jojo,

mattjay is spot on. Never stayed in either but been in both. Brother -in-law stayed in Harmony in Oct. and the place was nice but they were eaten alive by mozzies. They ended up coming round to where we were, at Villa Andreas and had no problems. Aristedis I believe is a site made up from 3 blocks of apartments. I have only visited a room in 1 of the blocks but was told by people living in 1 of the blocks that not all rooms are the same throughout the complex. As for location, although failrly flat all the way, it's about as far from the centre of Parga town as you can get in that directtion.

No help here then.

London
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Many thanks Satriani100, we have stayed at the Andreas twice, Mara once, and the Dracos once, so thought if they were about the same walking distance we would be looking at them for this year. Back to the drawing board I think. Many thanks to you all for your help and advice.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

Hi. We stayed at Aristidis last July. As others have said, it's three blocks. Our block (furthest from the pool) was typical, basic Greek style. However we met some people who were staying in the middle block and their room was of really high standard including granite work surfaces! Think its luck of the drawer because they booked with same company as us and arrived on same flight. We ate at Harmony and had a nosy around. Harmony looks more modern but pool area is smaller and more enclosed than Aristidis.

10. Re: Where are Aristidis Apts and Harmony resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Parga