We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terra Verde Apartments

MsHollyDay
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Terra Verde Apartments

Hi,

Can anyone advise if the Terra Verde Apartments are on the same road as as the Ombretta Apartments and if so are they a longer or shorter walk into town? Also, does the Terra Verde have a poolside snackbar?

Thanks

Redcar, United...
Destination Expert
for Parga
Level Contributor
784 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

Hi, Terra Verde Apartments are towards the top of the road leading down to Valtos beach, so quite a way out of Parga Town. Don't know about a snackbar. Ombretta I believe is about 10 mins from the harbour just off Lavada (road) so much closer to the town. Never stayed at either place but if you want to be close to the town and these are you choices, then Ombretta is the choice. Terra Verde on the other hand is much newer (2 or 3 years old?) and a taxi into town will be around €4. Hope this helps.

MsHollyDay
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have my bearings completely wrong. We stayed at the Ombretta about 6 years ago and I assumed that Terra Verde was on the same road!

We have now booked Terra Verde and was keen to find out distance from town.

Regards

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

Ombretta looks to be in a similar location to me based on these. Not a million miles apart anyway.

http://www.compurite.co.uk/parga.htm

www.thomson.co.uk/gmap.html…

In one of the pictures on here there might be a building near the pool that might be a bar?

thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/greece/par…

MsHollyDay
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

Thanks for that. We like a walk so all is good.

Regards

uk
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

Terra Verde is about another 10 minute uphill walk from the Ombretta. Very nice looking accommodation and not a bad downhill walk into Parga but wouldn't fancy the uphill walk back at night. What time of year do you intend visiting as this will have some impact on where you are staying.

Have Fun

MsHollyDay
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

Hi Taisy,

School holidays dictate now so it will be August!

When we previously stayed at the Ombretta (will be 6/7 years ago) we did walk back in the evenings as there is an off road path through a residential area (as I'm sure you know). This was prior to children so add an additional 10 minutes, I think I need to start saving for the evening Taxis back!

Dont want to wish my life away but already I cannot wait!

Regards

Spalding
Level Contributor
248 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

If I have my bearing right the Ombretta are close to the Green Bakery so walk into town and harbour 5 minutes or so. I passed the Terra Verde on my walks and it is what I would say just off "the ridge" that runs along the top overlooking Valtos. So quickest way to Harbour, if you dont mind steps, is probably along the ridge to castle and down steps?

8. Re: Terra Verde Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Parga