We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambrini Studios

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
281 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Lambrini Studios

Hi All - we are staying at Dracos this year but a relative has just booked into the Lambrini Studios. I know they are located very close to Dracos but has anyone actually stayed there? If so, I would be most grateful if you could share your opinion of the studios please. Many thanks.

Castleton Rochdale
Level Contributor
58 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi

We stayed there 4 years ago, they are next to the Irini, they were nice, very clean, nice owners, you could use the pool at the Irini. It is a place we would stay again. It's a nice stroll into Parga, and not too far from one of our favourite Taverna - Dokos!

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lambrini Studios

This might be a bit late for you now if you've already been on holiday, but we've just returned from 2 weeks at the Lambrini, they are basic but very clean apartments, we have stayed there before and found the owners very friendly. T

they now have their own pool which is brand new. Hope this is of use to you.

Derby
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi

We are currently looking to book either the Lambrini or Aliki for August. Do you have an opinion on which accomodation looks the best option?

Thanks

Mark & Carole

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi, Don't know what the Aliki is like inside but passed it nearly every day, location is in a quieter area, but has no pool or bar, the Lambrini has basic clean accommodation and quite good size rooms, and has a new pool which was built this year, with a small bar, the owners are also very friendly, also there is the Irini next door which has very good food probably the best breakfast in Parga. It is a little bit further out of town than the Aliki, on the main road out of Parga.

Derby
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lambrini Studios

Thank you for your help Jazza. How long does it take to walk into Parga from the Lambrini?

Redcar, United...
Destination Expert
for Parga
Level Contributor
834 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi Boy,,,,,,,,,,

It will take you about 20 mins to walk to the harbour area, down a slope all the way, so longer to get back after a late night ;) We have stayed at Irini's and on the odd occasion got a taxi home - €4 last year. Aliki would be a slightly shorter walk. we have stayed at the Elena opposite and always walked back.

I'm sure you will enjoy no matter which you choose.

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
281 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi there - we visted the Lambrini and had a look around. The accommodation is basic and I guess you could say 'no frills'. Basic hand held shower, no kettle and hard beds (apparently) plus the studio we had a look in also had a broken toilet seat - but these are all minor niggles. It was very clean and spacious, with air conditioning and a nice little patio area. One side of Lambrini doesnt see the sun and so lovely and cool but it could be a problem if you have a lot of wet stuff to dry. The surrounding gardens were well kept and attractive and the new pool is quite lovely. You also have the use of facilities next door at Irini and it will take you around 25 minutes on foot to reach the harbourfront. The Lambrini are situated on the main road. The Aliki are around a 5 minute'ish walk downhill from the Lambrini and off down a track/road to left hand side of the main road and are in a quieter area with views of the olive groves. I believe the Aliki may be slightly more 'comfortable' than the Lambrini. I'm not sure which one I would chose, possibly the Aliki as it is off the main road and we tend to be beach lovers rather than pool users. However, for the price my Brother in law paid to stay at the Lambrini, I dont think you could complain and so yes, I think we would also consider the Lambrini.

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
143 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi, Recently spent 2 weeks at Lambrini and would recommend to all. Very clean and comfortable. I would think in a quieter position than the more central accomoodation -There is sometimes a little road noise but Ground Floor rooms are much quieter with more space outside. Owners are lovely and very helpful. Nice gardens surrounding and a new swimming pool. 20/25 mins walk into town, slight uphill on way back but taxi fare is 4E. If going on any trips they pick you up and drop off right outside studios and can stay on coach and have free trip into town.

Lots of lovely cats around - please feed them !

best wishes

Sheffield, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lambrini Studios

is there a fridge in the lambrini??

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi

Returned on 21st June and stayed at Aliki. It was our first visit to Parga.

We prefer no pool and for us the studio was comfortable and kept spotlessly clean. Compact, but plenty of storage space and we overlooked the lane going down to Perivoli Taverna. Lovely garden. You can use the pool along from Aliki, at Harmony resort with friendly and welcoming owners - the Rep will tell you where it is. Hope this helps.

Get answers to your questions about Parga