We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serene Resort

london
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Serene Resort

Does anyone know about these villas. I am trying to book last minute holiday to Parga as it looks so beautiful! At the moment its between the Serene, Eleni or Lambrini. I am quickly running out of choice as last apartments are going fast. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Parga
Parga
Preveza Region, Greece
Hotel Sol
Hotel Sol
#1 of 33 hotels in Parga
Byzantio Hotel Apartments
Byzantio Hotel Apartments
#2 of 33 hotels in Parga
Irida Boutique Hotel
Irida Boutique Hotel
#3 of 33 hotels in Parga
London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Serene Resort

Hi, we have just booked to stay at the Serene Resort arriving 7th August. We know little about it but more specifically, no idea where it is! Only info given is that it is about 1200m from Parga Town and the walk to and from is quite steep.

Unfortunately the day after booking I managed to tear my ankle ligaments playing football...oh well...heres hoping i'm a fast healer!

Mentioned in this post
Parga
Parga
Preveza Region, Greece
Tuil
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Serene Resort

When using your link I am not connected to the Serene resort. I am having in mind that you mean the brand new villa's build by the Zigouris family (resort is called Salvator Hotel Villas & Spa

If so, the distance to the village is much further away than 1200 meters. It must be about 3 to 4 kilometers, steep up the hill and a part of it does not offer pedistrians much of space. Traffic does not count on people walking. A rental car is advisable!

The idea of the villa's is really nice. There is only one other place where you can rent a villa + pool as far as I am aware.

Mentioned in this post
Salvator Hotel Villas & Spa
Salvator Hotel Villas...
232 Reviews
Parga, Greece
Athens, Greece
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Serene Resort

it is in the entrance of parga 1km from the center...

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Serene Resort

Thanks for the info! Do you know if it goes by anternative name since I can't seem to find any info about the place online...

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Serene Resort

From Olympic holidays facebook page:

"Secluded and peaceful on a side road. Situated on outskirts of Parga on a hilly area. 10 mins walk to nearest taverna and many more within 15 minutes. 20 min walk to nearest beach Piso Krioreri. 400 metres from another Olympic property called Lambrini Studios

Mentioned in this post
Parga
Parga
Preveza Region, Greece
Lambrini Studios
Lambrini Studios
37 Reviews
Parga, Greece
Redcar, United...
Destination Expert
for Parga
Level Contributor
868 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Serene Resort

Hi R & R,

your initial description is about right. It's a fair way out and getting back on a night - probably best get a taxi at around €5 as it will be a long walk back uphill. I looked at the Serene myself and asked a friend about it a few weeks back and he said a car would be recommended - he lives there. In the heat of August, even at 7pm (i've been back nearly 2 weeks - and will be out again same day as you) it's very hot and was very humid.

I went for a place a bit closer to town but still a 20min walk to the jetty.

The place mentioned by Monique (Salvator) is as she say's, a lot further out and is not the Serene.

I'll have a car to get me to the beaches outside of Parga as parking anywhere in the town in August is a nightmare.

Try Dokos Taverna for a meal. It's on the main road,left hand side, going towards the town - excellent family run business.

Mentioned in this post
Parga
Parga
Preveza Region, Greece
Dokos Taverna
Dokos Taverna
454 Reviews
Parga, Greece
7. Re: Serene Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Parga