We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Car Hire

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Car Hire

Hi,

going to Lindos later in the year.

Have hired locally before but never at the airport.

Anyone have any advice on the different companies.

My main concern is the midnight landing time.

Can I assume any of the hire companies will be open during the night?

Thanks in advance.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,344 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Car Hire

Not all of the offices stay open all night but if you book they ask for your flight number/time and make sure there's a representative there to meet you.

In the past I've found Galaxy very reliable and helpful http://www.galaxy-rentacar.com/

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Car Hire

Why not contact one of the hire companies in Lindos/Pefkos, I have and am collecting and dropping off at the airport, I have done this several times with no issues, I was told were the car would be and we just collected from the car park right outside the terminal and off we went.Might be worth a try, then if you have any issues the hire company are always close by.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Car Hire

Thanks guys.

I was pretty sure it could be done but never having collected a car from the airport during the night, I was having doubts.

Marcus, I'll have a look at Galaxy right now.

Thanks again.

4. Re: Airport Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 25, 2014