We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

coventry
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Hi, has anyone held their wedding at the Holiday Village Rhodes or in the process of booking there please? Many thanks, Kaz

Liverpool
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Im looking at the holiday village too for next year, I would really appreciate any info please!! My email is helenkjames_@hotmail.com

Newcastle upon...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

hi we are planning on getting married at holiday village Rhodes and r struggling to find any information on weddings. hotel looks fantastic. also just wondering if we got married in the chapel at the hotel could some of our guests book another hotel as they cant afford hv prices. would really appreciate it if any1 cud send me info or pics on my email... Katie.cowey@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Hi, ive tried to add this page as looking for a wedding venue also.... but no joy. i cant find the page.. could anyone please email me with any info @ xlittlemissmex@hotmail.com

thank you x x

Kilmarnock, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
94. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Hi could I ask how you're wedding was at holiday village in Rhodes I'm want to marry abroad but don't no as yet where to book.thanks

Newport, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
95. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

It was absolutly amazing. We have been married 4 weeks today and would do anything to be back there. The hotel and the staff are out of this world they go out of their way to make sure your stay and your special day is perfect. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone xx

Kilmarnock, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
96. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Sounds good is the Holliday village good for kids? as my wedding party there a few kids coming. What's the wedding package like? Did u book through first choice?

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Just wanted to ask in the first choice brochure it's showing weddings for around £1300 is this correct?

Bramers
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
98. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Hi wondering if we can get clarification from those that have had weddings here. How much did it cost, I'm hoping it's not £1300 just for wedding. Is that for reception, photographers etc too?

2 posts
Save Reply
99. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

Hi

I've just seen your message re your wedding in the HV Rhodes, I have booked and I'm going out this may, I have found it really hard to find any one who has any info on what to do after the wedding in the day.

I know you can't booked anything till you get there.

Also I haven't found any pics of anyone wedding, did you have any luck?

many thanks Stacey

2 posts
Save Reply
100. Re: Weddings at the Holiday Village Rhodes?

hi just to let u know, you will have to add on to the wedding package about £400 for the paper work have to do b4 you go