We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Area - one night stopover

Banbury, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos Area - one night stopover

We are going back to Rhodes in Septemebr. We have booked accom for two weeks, but are looking for a one night stopover in Lindos, Lardos, Pefkos area.

I have emailed a few places, but no one wants to take a one night booking, and last year we had great difficulty in finding some wher, and drove around for ages, and paid through the nose.

So question is does anyone have a recommendation, with contact details.

Help will be much appreciated.

Essex
Level Contributor
917 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos Area - one night stopover

Hiya , i booked lindos memories for one night in september for our wedding annivesary , i booked it through travel republic . hope that helps .

we are staying in pefkos for 2 weeks at another hotel but wanted a bit of posh for one night

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,640 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos Area - one night stopover

try Hotel4U.com and youtravel.com. You should be able to book a 1 nt stay with them.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,230 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos Area - one night stopover

As janie says try one of the larger hotel type complexes like Lindos Memories. Smaller properties find it an inconvenience doing the whole changover thing for one night and won't take a booking of less than 3 nights.

Someone i know actually got around this by saying they were staying 3 nights but only had the cash on them for the 1st night and would pay the rest the following day. They stayed for the first night and then did one. Not something i'd have the nerve to do but it's one way around it i guess!

4. Re: Lindos Area - one night stopover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 05, 2009