We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkos Beach Hotel

UK
Level Contributor
198 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Pefkos Beach Hotel

Hi

Can any one tell me if ther are hairdryers in the studios & also do they provide towels for the pool free of charge?

We love to walk, can anyone suggest any good walks from Pefkos?

Many Thanks

LM

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pefkos Beach Hotel

Hi L M

I can't help with the hotel I'm afraid but possibly with the walks. From Pefkos you can follow the coast to Lardos which is the next village to the south and beyond Lardos to Glystra beach. If you go the other way, you can walk to Lindos but do be careful of the road as some drivers, especially the cab drivers, tend to use it as their own personal race track.

Much of Pefkos' accommodations are set above the main village in the hills that overlook it - there are various tracks and small metalled lanes that criss-cross this area with great views across the water and beyond to the southern end of the island.

UK
Level Contributor
126 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pefkos Beach Hotel

Been to Pefkos Beach twice. There are hairdryers but you will have to take your own beach / pool towels.

3. Re: Pefkos Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 03, 2009