We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tilos Beach Facilities

Burnley
Level Contributor
744 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Tilos Beach Facilities

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the beaches in Tilos had facilities (apart from Livadia).

I notice the island bus goes to Eristos & Ag Antonis - do these beaches have sunbeds and a taverna?

Not looking for much - 1 taverna will do and my back isn't great so a sunbed is a must.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tilos Beach Facilities

Hi Twiggy,

Agios Antonios and Plaka Beach are not organized although you will find a taverna at Agios Antonios.

There are sunbeds and facilities at Eristos Beach but right now I'm not sure whether they belong to the hotel or not. Didn't use them when I was there.

Ifigenia

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11,828 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tilos Beach Facilities

Livadi Beach certainly has facilities.

Eristos had a patch of sunbeds when I was there, don't ever use them. Probably the Eristos hotel's which had a taverna attached, and there's a 'classic funky one' (Tropicana) 200 yd/m back from the beach along the road to Megalo Chorio.

www.flickr.com/photos/-giorgio-/586046533/

durham
Level Contributor
63 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tilos Beach Facilities

The sunbeds at Eristos beach belong to the hotel. I have had lunch at the hotel and they allowed me to use their sunbeds and the pool which also has sunbeds.

Burnley
Level Contributor
744 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tilos Beach Facilities

Hi,

thanks for the info.

The Tropicana looks really nice - might give that a try!

Getting excited now!

durham
Level Contributor
63 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tilos Beach Facilities

Forgot to mention - Eristos beach has a kantina which sells cold beer and snacks

6. Re: Tilos Beach Facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tilos
Recent Conversations