We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kos>Bodrum ferry pre-book required?

Newcastle upon...
10 posts
Save Topic
Kos>Bodrum ferry pre-book required?

Hi there

May I ask is the Kos to Bodrum ferry tickets must be pre-booked in advance? Is it possible to pay a walk up fare?

From what I know there will be no ferry service to Kos on everyday Thursday during non-peak time (April), is that true?

Cheers :)

kos
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
715 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kos>Bodrum ferry pre-book required?

there s no need to pre book the ferry to bodrum

no there are probably ferries everyday now in april (weather permitting)

you have also tuesdays and thursdays and saturdays in the mornings a greek ferry departing from kos to bodrum they started since 2 april the boat is maria star

all the best

Northern California
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kos>Bodrum ferry pre-book required?

We would like to go from Kos (arriving on a cruise ship on a Thursday in June) to Bodrum for the day. How can I find out about the ferry schedule and costs to go and return?

3. Re: Kos>Bodrum ferry pre-book required?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 24, 2014