We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalymnos

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Kalymnos

Just toying with the idea of staying a couple of nights in Kalymnos when we are in Kos next year,we would like to stay in Pothia can anyone recommend somewhere good to stay.

Tessy x

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalymnos

Hi Tessy

Can I ask why you want to stay in Pothia? It is a very busy, noisy town in the summer. Anyway there are a few places to stay in Pothia.

Olympic Hotel

Villal Melina

Panorama Hotel

Therme Hotel

but I have not stayed in any of them, I just know of them.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalymnos

Hi there

I haven't stayed in Pothia for quite a few years, but when I did last, I stayed for 3-4 nights at the Greek House which was comfortable, inexpensive and very friendly. If it's still there, the number is 0030 22430 23752. It comes as well recommended in the current Rough Guide to the Dodecanese. I don't think they have a website but you can always Google and see.

EDIT: looks like sunnybun was replying at the same time, so maybe she knows whether the Greek House is still there, no reason to think it isn't.

Edited: 1:54 pm, October 29, 2012
LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalymnos

Thanks so much for your replies,very much appreciated,

Sunnybun we just wanted a few days away for a change,and to be honest dont know anything about Kalimnos and thought Pothia would be o.k for a few nights, we stay in Kefalos which is really quiet so perhaps a few days in Pothia would be a change

Tessy x

4. Re: Kalymnos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kos