We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kos 2013

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
kos 2013

Was looking to book the new holiday village in kos but why are all the flight times to and from kos night flights !!! Its putting me off. I was looking from manchester,east mid,doncaster end of september.

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kos 2013

Have alook at Monarch they do day flights to kos from Manchester

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kos 2013

Ok will do cheers

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kos 2013

Then again it as to be thomson/first choice as its an first choice holiday village.cheers anyway

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kos 2013

We went to Kos this September and had night flights to Doncaster. Manchester did day time flights but would have cost another £200 per person. That's with Thomson.

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kos 2013

Manchester 18th september -25th september day flights both ways ,early morning going out and afternoon home ,hope this helps ,just put in date ,select flight and scroll down to the other options for flights ,this one was the first on the list as you look at them .

Tessy x

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kos 2013

Carnt find any end of sept it has to be first choice for an holiday village but its thomson flights looking at end of sept but with little ones I dont fancey back into manchester at 01:30 or 3:00 am but thanks anyway.

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kos 2013

Just checked first choice site for the new holiday village and the flights are thomson 7:10 am from manchester returning 14:20 from Kos ify ou go on the website it gives you alternate flying times,dont just look at the first option ,hope this helps,if not sure call in atravel agent they will help you but you do get better prices on the internet

Tessy x

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: kos 2013

Thanks tessy that flight is on the 11th sept but I want around 25 th.

Stafford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: kos 2013

hey hey people whos going kos in august :)

Stafford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: kos 2013

hey hey people whos going kos in august :)

Get answers to your questions about Kos