We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

Hi all, after using this forum for the past 6 months or so I'm eventually here at Blue Domes!!

As others have helped answer my questions, thought I'd return the favour...any questions I can answer whilst being here feel free to ask!!

Laura x

Manchester
Level Contributor
56 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

Hi Warner31,

Noted in your review on Blue Domes you said you were just about to go and that you had been informed that the hotel had been overbooked !!!! What happened and what was the resort like ????????

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

Manager at blue domes admitted that he overbooked many families but Thomas cook managed to get us in next door at Mitsis Norida Beach hotel for 4 nights with a £40 per adult compensation {3 families of 10 ppl}. Manager at Blue Domes got us all back to Blue Domes for the last 3 nights with a free upgrade to a very large beach front villa. Both hotels were fab but Blue Domes is much more extravagant with more resturaunts and pools, etc.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

Hi, I've booked to go to the mitsis blue domes in September next year.. Just wondering how strict the dress code was? Would my boyfriend be able to wear 3/4 shirts or chino style shorts in the evenings? :/

Thanks!!

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

yes he can wear 3/4 below the knee. They really aren't that strict. Have a good time.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

Any complaints, persevere with it. We took it all the way to Head office at T/C, received a 90% refund and it wasn't completely their fault.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

Stevenley read on for outcome. The blue domes complex was superb and so was the staff.

Edited: 1:15 pm, October 24, 2013
27. Re: Mitsis Blue Domes...here now...any Q's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kos