We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Tigaki?

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going to Tigaki?

We're going September 14th (our 9th time... sad gits I know) and we're staying at Akti Dimmys in Tigaki. Anyone else staying here or in Tigaki around the same time?

newcastle-upon-tyne...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Tigaki?

We have visited Tingaki never stayed there i loved the little resort it has a beautiful beach and is pretty close to Kos Town if you want it a bit livlier.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Tigaki?

We're going in a couple of weeks time. It's our first time there and we're staying in the Marianna apartments. I'd be interested if you've got any hints for good restaurants in the town and where the best spots on the beach etc are. We're also thinking of hiring a car so if you've done that and can recommend a company then that would be brilliant.

Thanks in advance,

Craig

United Kingdom
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to Tigaki?

Hi Craig,,,,,How did you find the marianna studios> im going with mum in aug?

peterborough
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to Tigaki?

me and my mate stayed at akti dimmys a couple of years ago and it was realy nice. the family who own it were lovely and athina especially is fantastic. nothing was too much trouble and having a last man standing bar is never to be complained about!

I am staying in Kos Town this year as i want somewhere abit livelier, but i am def going to stay there again next time i go to tigaki..

hope u have a fantastic stay there.

5. Re: Anyone going to Tigaki?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kos