We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windmill Bella Vista

midlands
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Windmill Bella Vista

I've been to Sifnos a couple of times and adore the island. I'm visiting this summer and celebrating a 'big' birthday in the process and want to treat myself to somewhere nice to stay for the big day. I've stayed at Hotel Petali before which was lovely but am considering staying at Windmill Bella Vista this time. Anyone ever stayed there? Any comments, good or bad would be welcome. Or any other suggestions of any other nice hotels to suit the occasion?

london
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Windmill Bella Vista

haven't stayed at the windmill, but we've stayed a couple of times at aris traditional houses in the kastro. beautifully kept and simply furnished, they are within the walls of the historic village, and very clean with amazing views. portou is the largest, roomy inside with huge balcony and amazing views. romantica sits underneath, smaller but with a couple of small balconies and great views. bella vista sits along a path, with a small table area to the side and the roof to sit on, again great views. all feel very private - at least they do in march and april! - and great value, with own kitchenettes and bathrooms. konaki is right next to the church - almost in it! - and cute but much smaller and darker without the views.

Get answers to your questions about Sifnos