We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any news on Hellenic ferries to Sifnos

UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Any news on Hellenic ferries to Sifnos

Does anyone out there work for Hellenic? Can anyone tell me when the ferry timetables for Sifnos in August will be released? Are they planning to sail to Sifnos at all this summer?

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,413 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Any news on Hellenic ferries to Sifnos

Just had a happy google.

Hellenic bought Highspeed 6 this year, finished its new paint job at the beginning of June , then worked on the rear doors.

I think the August 3rd schedule has been announced ,but not confirmed; which is why it features on the GTP website and part of the Hellenic Seaways site ,but not the booking pages .

UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Any news on Hellenic ferries to Sifnos

Always comforting to know that they are working on the rear doors.

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,413 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Any news on Hellenic ferries to Sifnos

It's quite sad that I've got so interested.

If you're able to catch it ,the Admantios Korais docks at Sifnos !.25 hours after the probable/possible Highspeed 6.

If you go back to the Hellenic Seaways website you could E-mail them by pressing Contact at the top of the page.

14. Re: Any news on Hellenic ferries to Sifnos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 02, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Sifnos