We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants

Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurants

When I'm on holiday the two most important things in the world to me are beaches and food. Sifnos has an excellent reputation for the latter but I'm keen to hear from regulars what their favourite restaurants are and which part of the island has the highest concentration of great places to eat. Omega 3 in Platys Gialos has particularly caught my eye, although I've heard Absinthe and Cayenne are really good as well. Keen to hear the thoughts of people who've been. Oh and my priority is definitely sea food.

concord nh
Level Contributor
4,299 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants

Depends on when you'll be going. High Season will have lots of options but a lot of the tavernas will be touristed-oriented with menus/food geared to tourists rather than locals. Just how "Greek" the food will be is debatable.

I would suggest going to where the tourists don't. Look for places that don't have colorful pictures of food and English-only language.

Check out small, out-of-the-way tavernas that may not look inviting but may offer the best traditional Greek Food.

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
4,551 posts
1,046 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurants

Chryssopigi restaurant at Apokofto/Chryssopigi

Meropi in Kamares

Have a look at the restaurant reviews

3. Re: Best Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 21, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Sifnos