We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Ottawa
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking to get married in Santorini next summer and I've been emailing back and forth with Heliotopos...just wondering if anyone has used this wedding company and would appreciate any feedback at all. Thanks so much!

Amanda

newfiechick79@gmail.com

Athens
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Hello!

I don't have a personal experience, but one of my cousins from the UK got married last summer in Santorini and Heliotopos had made the arrangements for their wedding. I was there as a guest but everything was perfectly organized.. The wedding took place at the terrace of hotel Heliotopos during sunset. The view was fantastic from there! As far as I remember, my cousin was very happy with all the wedding pre-arrangements their wedding planners had done. They had nothing to worry about and the result was really fantastic!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Thanks so much Aegan Blue. Thanks so much

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

If you'd like to make a price/service comparison contact Markos Karvounis.

http://www.idogreece.com/

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
132 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Hey, Newfie.

I am planning to do the same. And i am communicating with Lila back and forth as well. Would you like to share the experience as we go along?

What date is your wedding?

We are thinking of September 6th for ours.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Hi Donchik,

That sounds terrific.

We are thinking June of next year for ours...

How are your plans going so far?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
132 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Well, so far we just settled on a date and gave them deposit of $500. What about you?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
132 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Correction, 500 Euros.

Athens
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Dear Amanda,

A reliable person in Greece for weddings, is Anthony at anthony.alagiah@gmail.com. He has organized several weddings in Santorini and he's an expert in this field..

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
9. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 pm, September 18, 2006
Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting married in Santorini - Heliotopos

Hi Newfie and Donchik, I'm also planning my wedding for next year, would be good to share experiences with you, hope you don't mind if I join in?

Thanks Ali