We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perissa, Santorini

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Perissa, Santorini

Hi -

Myself and my boyfriend are looking to book a holiday here for 7 days in Jul 2014. We've recently come back from Kefalonia and loved having a choice of tavernas, bars and day trips/boat trips!

We're both in our 20s and are after a place to chill out, see a few sights and eat in lovely places!

Please can someone be honest about Perissa, whether there's enough to do (in between beach trips and lying by the pool of course!) and whether, if we go on a self-catering basis, there's enough choice of places to eat/cocktail bars?

Thanks in advance guys! X

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Perissa, Santorini

We've booked it!! seven nights at the beginning of July 2014 :)

Thank you to you all for your help, advise and comments - cannot wait to get out there ourselves!! X

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Perissa, Santorini

Hi, just the thread I needed! We too are looking for a holiday for next July after visiting (and falling in love with) Kefalonia last summer. This sounds just the place :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Perissa, Santorini

We have chosen to stay in Perissa and agree very much with Martins sentiments. By staying here we can visit Santorini at an affordable price and yet still go and experience the caldera side. We like the idea of Perissa as it is laid back. Still haven't yet decided though on which accommodation. We are thinking perhaps of the Artemis apartments. Anyone know anything of them? Thanks.

Edited: 12:24 pm, October 31, 2013
liverpool
Level Contributor
96 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Perissa, Santorini

we stayed in stelios place a small 20 room hotel just off the beach free airport /port transfers ,spotlessly clean with a very welcoming family .Ive no connection with them just my fabulous experience of their hospitality and their rates are very reasonable .We really loved our stay here I cannot recommend them enough ,we would go back in an instant its just that easyjet got greedy .Any questions please pm me

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Perissa, Santorini

We recently stayed in Perissa at the Anastasia Princess Hotel which was lovely. The apartment we stayed in was beautiful and the whole place is so well looked after. The owners, Stavros and Lefteris are very friendly and most helpful. If you are looking for somewhere very near the beach I would highly recommend it.

16. Re: Perissa, Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 05, 2014