We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lavante hotel kamari

YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
301 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lavante hotel kamari

Thank you for your help the forum was most helpfully

If any one can expand on the resort or hotel please let me know that I have made the right choice

Hopefully

Back to my old minorca forum

Thanks guys and gals

Dave

Level Contributor
126 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lavante hotel kamari

Full English is good there!!

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,680 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lavante hotel kamari

I'm going to assume you've read the reviews in TA regarding the hotel. Another option, is to send a PM to recent travellers with follow-up questions you specifically have.

Kamari is bigger than Perissa and the buses run a little later. It's a bit more 'resort-y' than Perissa, but will suit the purpose.

Down near the airport the beach is slightly more sandy than the rocks and shingle that's on most of the beach. Personally, I love seeing the planes pass so close overhead.

I'd strongly suggest investing in some beach (neoprene) shoes as they'll make all the difference to your comfort level whilst on the beach. They're readily available at the many shops.

Just outside Kamari is a lovely outdoor cinema. It's walkable from the resort if you want or there's parking available. The movies start at 9.30 pm and it's a beautiful setting to watch shows in.

YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
301 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lavante hotel kamari

Thanks kennydon

Can't wait will report in 18 months time

4. Re: Lavante hotel kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 02, 2014