We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay

Zurrieq, null, Malta
6 posts
Save Topic
where to stay

Hi All ,

we are planing for our honeymoon in the first week of october,does anyone knows where is the better place and a good hotel to stay,we love beaches and some night life and adventures also.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,118 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay

If you're wanting beaches, look at either Perissa or Kamari. but be aware that both of these resorts will be starting to wind down after the summer and some places will already be closed or on the point of closing - you may find your choice of hotels and restaurants a bit limited.

Martin

Noida, Uttar...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay

Hey , I am also planning my honeymoon in greece in the last week of october , 2013.

We have planned 3 days in santorini.

I really like the place but after reading a lot about the october weather, I am totally confused.

Please suggest me whether it is worth coming to greece .

Also any suggestions on the hotels and places .It will be really helpful.

I have shortlisted oia/imerovigli/fira.

We want to see the beaches, enjoy the sunset view , explore good eating places(vegetarian).nightlife ..

As october is off season , looking for some good accomodation ..budget about 200$.Please help!!

Edited: 5:00 am, June 30, 2013
3. Re: where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 02, 2014