We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with my Santorini itinerary?

Farmingdale, New...
Level Contributor
115 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Help with my Santorini itinerary?

We arrive by plane on June 11th at 11AM and have rented a car for 2 days. I wanted some help with what to do. Also, where is the best place for sunset, Oia or Fira??? Should we eat at a restaurant for dinner that offers a sunset view? Am I missing anything that would be nice to see? Any restaurant recommendations? We are staying in Kamari.

June 11th

Ancient Thira – closes at 2:30PM

Oia or Fira Sunset

Dinner or lunch @ Dimitris Ammoudi Taverna

June 12th

Akrotiri

Red beach

Santo winery

Oia or Fira or Pyrgos sunset

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Help with my Santorini itinerary?

Our family is going in late June, so any tips after your trip are appreciated! I just saw this suggested tour by another TA traveler that you may want to check out:

Http:/…Exploring.Santorini.In.3.Days.html

Enjoy!

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help with my Santorini itinerary?

Meatxi Mas has a beautiful view to the east side of the island. In Pirgos you have a good view from Franco's Cafe and Cafe-Ouzeri Penelope's.

ZoeAm, can't open the link...!

Ingela

Edited: 5:47 am, April 13, 2013
Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,066 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Help with my Santorini itinerary?

<< Meatxi Mas has a beautiful view to the east side of the island >>

Just so that you're completely aware, that means NO sunset view, as the sun sets on the west side of the island.

Martin

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Help with my Santorini itinerary?

See if this link works for you:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g189433-c160543/Santo…

15. Re: Help with my Santorini itinerary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 11, 2014